The CDH-110 system consists of two main parts: the OBC-110 and the ACC-110. The OBC-110 is responsible for scheduling all tasks and coordinating TMTC functions of the bus whereas the ACC-110 which is integrated in the same housing runs the attitude algorithm and connects to all ADCS components. Optionally an auxiliary processor can be attached to the OBC-110 that allows centralized operation via a Linux operation system.
OBC-110 & ACC-110 characteristics:
- Dimension: 176x94x69 mm³
- Mass: 815 g
- Data Interfaces: 20x RS422
- Process Power: 90 MIPS
- Time Sync: Yes
- TT&C Operation & Scheduling: Yes
- Design Life: 5 years LEO
- Space Heritage: Yes
High Performance Unit (optional):
- Process Power: 400MIPS
- Operating System: Linux (real time)
- Authentication: yes
- TMTC Encryption: yes
- CCSDS Engine: Yes
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Design, model, and evaluate satellite mission concepts quickly with our software.
Berlin Space Technologies
Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 …View all products