The HRVI-2HD is the latest version of BST high-resolution camera systems. The HRVI-2HD is built around a sophisticated Three Mirror Anastigmat (TMA) and offers 1.92m GSD resolution imagery with a 14.6 km swath. The HRVI-2HD consists of the TMA Telescope and the Sensor and Focus Assembly (SFA) and the Payload Data Processing Unit (PLSU).
- Resolution: (PAN / MS) 1.92m / 7.68m @ 500 km
- Swath: 14.6 km @ 500 km
- Channels: 1 PAN +4 MS
- DPU: JPEG, 1 TB storage, CCSDS, Encryption
- On Orbit Focusing: Yes
- Size: 540 x 320 x 170 mm³
- Mass: 19 kg
- Design Life: 5 years
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Design, model, and evaluate satellite mission concepts quickly with our software.
Berlin Space Technologies
Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 …View all products