HRVI-6HD 2nd Generation
The HRVI-6HD 2nd Generation is the latest version of our heritage line camera systems. It offers 4.6m GSD resolution imagery with a 70 km swath. It also has an hyperspectral option. The payload consists of three sub-units, the DCP (Dual Camera Payload) and two PLSU (Payload Support Unit), one attached to each of the DCP’s two optical heads.
- Resolution: (PAN / MS) 4.6m / 9.2m @500 km
- Swath: 70 km @ 500 km
- Channels: 1 PAN +4 MS
- DPU: JPEG, 2 TB storage, CCSDS, Encryption
- On Orbit Focusing: Yes
- Size: 540 x 320 x 170 mm³
- Mass: 10.45 kg
- Design Life: 5 years
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.