LEOS-100 takes small satellites above and beyond. It builds on the proven LEOS-50 avionics but pulls all the stops on performance. There are two versions of LEOS-100: LEOS-100HR with body mounted panels supports large high precision instruments with 50cm GSD earth observation and LEOS-100HP supports support Missions up to 2kW power requirement and up to 120kg*m² system moment of inertia.
Note: BST is currently in the development stage for several LEOS-100 missions.
- LEOS-100HR: 120 kg class satellite
- LEOS-100HP: 150 kg class satellite
- Volume: (HR/HP): 600 x 600 x 600 m³
- Mass: (HR/HP): 50 kg / 75 kg
- Power (HR/HP): Average 60 W / 300 W
- Peak Power: 300 W / 2 kW
- ADCS: 3-Axis stabilized
- S-Band TTC
- 320Mbit/s X-Band data
- Propulsion type: Electric Propulsion
- Delta-V Capability: 100 m/s
- Design Life: 5 Years
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Berlin Space Technologies
Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 …View all products