The LEOS-50MR is a small satellite platform for medium sized payloads. BST suggests to use the satellite for payloads with up to 15kg mass like our HRVI-6HD 2nd generation.
The bus structure is based on Kent Ridge 1 satellite with minor modifications. All bus components have flight heritage or are based, with minor modifications, on heritage components.
Note: currently two satellites are being manufactured using the LEOS-50 bus. Launch is slated for mid 2022.
- 75 kg class satellite
- 5 year LEO Design Life
- Volume: 550 x 550 x 200 mm³
- Mass: 10-15 kg (recommended)
- Power Average: 25 W
- Power Peak: 250 W (10:30 SSO, Nadir Pointing)
- ADCS: 3-Axis Stabilized
- S-Band TTC
- 100 Mbit/s or 320 Mbit/s X-Band data
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Berlin Space Technologies
Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 …View all products