Micro Pin Puller (uD3PP)
Straight-forward release actuator locking mission-critical subsystems during launch and releasing them safely in orbit.
The DCUBED Micro Pin Puller (uD3PP) is a Shape Memory Alloy (SMA) based release actuator that locks sensitive equipment during launch and safely releases it on orbit. It is one of the smallest, yet powerful HDRM solutions on the market. Moreover, it is easily field-resettable, easy to use, and readily available as a COTS component.
• Front and Rear Field-Resettable in Seconds, up to 400 times
• Short Delivery Time (6-8 weeks)
• Fully Redundant Actuation
• Smart SMA Trigger
• Very Low Shock
• Shear Load >300N
• Body Size: 25 x 25 x 25mm
• Mass: 80grams
• Surface Treated Stainless Steel
• Temperatures: -35°C to +80°C
• Actuation Sensor
• Customizable Interfaces
• Export Limitation Free
DCUBED also offers a counterpart micro Release Nut which can be viewed here.
- DCUBED enables unprecedented CubeSat and SmallSat missions by developing user-friendly COTS Mechanisms, Release Actuators and Deployable Structures.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Design, model, and evaluate satellite mission concepts quickly with our software.
DCUBED enables unprecedented CubeSat and SmallSat missions by developing user-friendly COTS Mechanisms, Relea…View all products