The PCU-110 by Berlin Space Technologies is the second generation of our flight proven Power Control and Distribution Units. It takes the space proven electronics of the predecessor and places it a package roughly half the size. It is able to handle power regulation, power switching, DC/DC conversion and safety features of a small satellite. It is highly adaptable for different missions and sub systems.
- Dimensions: 186 x 105 x 61 mm³
- Mass: 960 g (depending on configuration)
- TM/TC Interface: RS422
- Solar Panel Interface: 12x 20-25V (Customizable)
- Battery Interface: 6x 23.1V (Customizable)
- Regulated Power: 12V, 5V, 3.3V (Customizable)
- Radiation Test: 30 krad (Co60)
- Design Life: 5 years LEO
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Design, model, and evaluate satellite mission concepts quickly with our software.
Berlin Space Technologies
Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 …View all products