The BST ADCS simulator is a tool to design and test the attitude control functionality of a small satellite. The simulator consists of three main parts: Air Bearing Table, Magnetic Field Simulator, Sun Simulator. Additionally BST can offer a GPS simulator, a Star Simulator and a full ADCS simulation suite to complement the package.
Air Bearing table
- Load Capacity: 200kg
- 3-Axis Bearing
- 15° Tilt Angle
- Automatic Balancing
- Automatic lift to and from air
- Maximum tilt limiter
- Automatic lift when loss of pressure
Magnetic Field Simulator
- 2.3m Coil System (rectangular)
- +/- 200nT
- 1% Accuracy
- GPS Simulator
- Star Simulator
- ADCS HIL Software
- Berlin Space Technologies
- Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 year tradition of small satellites made in Berlin. BST is vertically integrated and offers reliable and cost-efficient end to end solutions for your mission. Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a global leader in the NewSpace economy and an experienced supplier of small satellite systems and technologies. Our subsystems fly on more than 100 missions and our state of the art LEOS platform can support the most challenging missions. We are an vertical integrated end to end solution provider. We offer capacity building for emerging space nations, in orbit demonstration for your payloads and together with our partner Azista we can provide entire mega constellations.
Vendor Request for Information Form
Design, model, and evaluate satellite mission concepts quickly with our software.
Berlin Space Technologies
Berlin Space Technologies (BST) is a specialist for small satellite systems and technology. We build on a 30 …View all products